YouTube has become a new sensation, a way to share your used to be ‘private life’ with the rest of the world. We see a lot of couples showing their daily routines, cooking together, a dinner night, going on vacation and so on. People use YouTube platform to express their ideas and opinions publicly. They create videos on weekly basis that they upload and they end up having million viewers and that translates to money in their pockets, they’re called Vloggers.
“A video blog, is a form of blog for which the medium is video, and is a form of web television. Vlog entries often combine embedded video( or a video link) with supporting text,images and other metadata.”-Wikipidea
People who Vlog start a channel in YouTube with specific content in mind. Lots of people find it challenging to start Vlogging because they are afraid that they will run out of content quickly. However most successful Vloggers do research and plan their content accordingly and this has help them to attract attention . The following tips will give you an idea of what you need to become a Vlogger.
10 Steps to a successful YouTube Channel in 2020
- Identify your passion and use it as your content
- Tip: Do research and make your Channel unique
- Get the right equipment for the job
- Tip: see our 5 recommended cameras below
- Be consistent in posting your videos
- Tip: Post 1-2 videos a week
- Learn from others do not compare yourself with them
- Tip: Strive to be unique
- Use simple and easy to use editing software
- Tip: Do not buy any instead download a free editing software for begginers
- Make sure audio is of a good quality
- Tip: Audio is key, avoid windy and noisy locations
- Do not be afraid to delete files
- Tip: Shoot-view-bad quality-delete-shoot-view-good quality-upload
- Connect and share
- Tip: Join the community in youtube find a channel you like and leave a genuine comment. share your videos on all social plartforms.
- Build network
- Tip: Find a channel similar to yours and reach out .
- Accept constructive criticism
- Tip: Not everyone will love your work, focus on positive comments and learn from them.
5 Best Cameras recommended for youtubers in 2020
- Sony Alpha A6600
- Gopro HERO8
- Canon Powershot G7X Mark lll
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 Mark Vl
- Canon Eos 90D
—> Click here for more details on How to earn money on YouTube
Now that we have shared with you what we know about making YouTube videos we hope you will master courage and open a your own YouTube channel today and upload videos and share your experiences with the viewers,give advice and express your opinions in this platform. We value your feedback and we would like to know what you think about video making, leave your comments below.